Colorado Natural Medicine + Acupuncture is offering a Spring 2019 scholarship in the amount of $500 to an eligible Colorado student. As a Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Functional Medicine Doctor, and Licensed Acupuncturist, Dr. Adam Graves specializes in the complex areas of chronic pain, digestive conditions, infertility, and hormone balancing for men and women. He works to find the root cause of illness and would like to support students who are interested helping patients optimize their health through natural methods.
Colorado Natural Medicine + Acupuncture (CNM) Scholarship (Natural Health/Wellness)
1. Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university located in Colorado
2. Applicant must be pursuing a degree in Natural Medicine, Functional Medicine, Integrative Health Care, Holistic Medicine or a related field of study and be able to submit evidence of formal acceptance.
3. Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. Submit a letter of recommendation, on school letterhead, from a faculty member in your degree program.
5. Submit a 500 word essay describing how you intend to contribute to the field of Natural Medicine, Functional Medicine, and/or Holistic Medicine in your Colorado community.
6. Application must be submitted by January 15, 2019. The winner of the Colorado Natural Medicine + Acupuncture Spring 2019 Scholarship will be notified by February 1, 2019.
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. MST on January 15, 2019:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Area of Study
- Name/Mailing Address/Phone Number of School
- Anticipated Date of Graduation
- Cumulative GPA
- 2 attachments: Letter of Recommendation, 500 word essay
The winner of the Colorado Natural Medicine + Acupuncture Scholarship will be awarded a check for $500 to be used for tuition and/or books. The award will be mailed directly to the recipient's school in February with a check made payable to the recipient along with a 1099-MISC form. The recipient is fully responsible for all taxes incurred by receiving this award.