If you or your loved one is suffering from hormone imbalances, call us for a FREE 15 Minute Phone Consult today.
Men's Hormone Test measures seven male hormones including DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, estrone, estradiol and progesterone to get a complete picture of possible hormone imbalances.
- Impaired libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Baldness and/or extremity hair thinning
- Fat accumulation around the waist
- Urinary problems such as pain, frequency or urgency – or interrupted stream
- Changes in sleep habits
- Male infertility
- Low sperm count
- Lack of enthusiasm for life
- Decreased muscle mass and strength
- Decreased vigor or low energy
- Decreased libido
- Nervousness and depression
- Hair loss, male pattern baldness
- Increase in bad cholesterol—decrease in good cholesterol
Colorado Natural Medicine and Acupuncture offers natural and holistic treatment options for male health issues. Your health is important! Call us today and make your appointment.
CNMA offers treatment for residents in Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Parker and surrounding areas.