If you or a loved one think you may have heavy metal toxicity, call for a FREE 15 Minute Phone Consult today.
Heavy Metal Toxicity Test measures the retention of toxic metals in the body. The test measures aluminum, antimony, arsenic, barium, bismuth, cadmium, cesium, gadolinium, gallium, lead, mercury, nickel, niobium, platinum, rubidium, thallium, thorium, tin, tungsten and uranium.
Heavy Metals can affect virtually any tissue in the body. Some of the symptoms include:
- Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body
- Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness
- Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion
- Chronic infections such as Candida
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion
- Food allergies
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression and/or anxiety
- Nervous system malfunctions – burning feeling in extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
- And other symptoms
Call us today to find out more about chelation and other natural treatments for heavy metals.